Spirulina supplements with its high value constituents our daily diet. It restores an imbalanced diet resulting from improper choices or the demanding and stressful everyday life. The great antioxidant and vitamin reserves of Spirulina rectify in a natural way the inadequate intake of fruits and vegetables while the high levels of iron and other trace elements prevent anaemia and other deficiencies.
Several studies have shown a number of beneficial actions of Spirulina in our health.
Examples include the following:
- Provides high levels of energy and endurance
- Reinforces the immune system
- Enhances study and working performance
- Improves quality of life of the elderly and prevents premature aging
- It has a positive impact in athletes’ physiology making it very popular among them
- It supports women during menstruation, pregnancy and breastfeeding and also at menopause
- It prevents viral infections and inflammation and affects positively renal and intestinal function
- It suppresses stress
- It helps to maintain in good condition skin and hair
- It strengthens the body in recovery from sickness or surgery
- It fights malnutrition and helps recovery from starvation